ResMed AirFit™ N30i small starterpack with small, medium, small-wide cushions
- The ResMed AirFit™ N30i Top-of-head tube design gives patients the freedom to sleep in any position
- Curved nasal cradle cushion provides a comfortable seal
- QuietAir™ diffused venting technology breaks up exhaled air for an experience that is 57% quieter than the original design
- SpringFit frame allows for fast and accurate fitting
- Designed to work with a ResMed AirFit™ P30i cushion
A prescription is required for the purchase of this device. If you performed a home sleep test with Registered Portable Monitoring this criteria has been met.
All masks are under warranty for 90 days.
©ResMed 2019 Used with Permission.
ResMed products can only be sold to end users residing in the U.S and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and set up of the products, are performed solely by RPMHST.com and independent of the manufacturer.
All warranties and returns are handled by Registered Portable Monitoring. Mask purchased over the internet are not covered by the ResMed mask guarantee program.
If you request to cancel your order, a refund will be provided minus a 10% administrative processing fee.