ResMed AirFit™ F30 Complete Mask
The ResMed AirFit™ F30 is ResMed's small and lightweight minimal contact full-face mask designed to cover less of your face. Its low-profile design means the mask sits lower on your face, so you’ll experience fewer facial marks with AirFit™ F30 than with traditional full-face masks.
- Designed to prevent top-of-the-nose soreness, irritation and red marks
- Allows you to wear glasses with your mask to bed, so you can read a book, answer a text message or watch TV
- Helps you feel less claustrophobic during therapy
- Keeps you comfortable when you sleep on your side
Minimal coverage, maximum performance.
Slip on AirFit™ F30 – notice how small it looks, how lightweight it feels and how easy it is to wear. It’s a CPAP mask that adapts to your needs! Plus, it’s the quietest, most comfortable, easiest to use and best-sealing minimal-contact full face mask!
- Quick-release magnetic clips allow for easy mask removal.
- UltraCompact cushion delivered a good fit for 93% of CPAP users in a recent study.
- One-size-fits-all headgear provides an accurate, first-time fit.
- QuietAir™ elbow creates a more peaceful bedroom.
A prescription is required for the purchase of this device. If you performed a home sleep test with Registered Portable Monitoring this criteria has been met.
All masks are under warranty for 90 days.
©ResMed 2019 Used with Permission.
ResMed products can only be sold to end users residing in the U.S and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and set up of the products, are performed solely by RPMHST.com and independent of the manufacturer.
All warranties and returns are handled by Registered Portable Monitoring. Mask purchased over the internet are not covered by the ResMed mask guarantee program.
If you request to cancel your order, a refund will be provided minus a 10% administrative processing fee.